In-Flight Facial

I bow down to the legend that is Lisa Eldridge, for educating me on the importance of in-flight beauty. I've picked up a few tips and tricks that are now make up my inflight beauty regime. The key here is to use products that nourish and hydrate the skin, because the recycled cabin air can be very damaging. Its important to keep the skin quenched on a long haul flight, think of it like giving your self a well deserved facial, all from the comfort of your seat!


First cleanse the skin, I usually use a micellar water a cotton pads but on flights I choose convenience and opt for face wipes, not the best I know but I don't usually travel with a face of makeup so its just a quick cleanse.

Hydrate the skin using a facial mist. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is an excellent moisturising toner, a few sprays every few hours will keep your skin hydrated and quenched. For an overnight flight, I usually only bring the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, I slap this all over my face and get comfy. Don't worry it's a clear mask so you won't get any funny looks on the plane.

I usually like to follow up with a facial oil to nourish my skin, for this I always bring the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial. I don't know about you, my the name just does it for me. It leaves my skin soft and silky, so I can just sit back and enjoy the inflight entertainment.

There's only one eye cream that comes to mind when travelling on a long haul flight, and that's the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. Smooth, creamy, thick texture perfect for hydrating under the eye leaving the skin feeling soothed and refreshed.

Only one lip treatment works for me, and that's the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It nourishes and conditions my lips, keeping them soft and moisturised.

So next time your on a flight, try giving yourself a little pamper!




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig