The Perfect Blend

You know when you try something new with your makeup and then look in the mirror for the next four hours trying to figure out if you like it.

Recently I've found that miracle blend that's given me a flawless airbrushed finish. Now I'm not sure what inspired me to try this, but I mixed together a pump of the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation and Face and body by MAC and worked it into my skin using a beauty blender and the results were flawless.

It was exactly what I wanted. I've always loved the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation, its not too matte, nor too dewy - it sits in the middle of the finish spectrum. The coverage can be varied and it contains no SPF. Face and Body is a water based, buildable foundation. It feels light on the skin and photographs well. Together, they are a winning duo. Luminous silk is more yellow toned, whereas face and body is pink toned. Mixing the two creates a good neutral ensuring the foundation doesn't look too flat on the skin. My skin looked healthy and radiant, what more could a girl want?

Now that I've let you in on my little secret, *thats my good deed for the day*, I'm off to eat cake for breakfast.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig