Charlotte Tilbury Loving

Charlotte Tilbury has been one of those brands that I have always admired from a distance, knowing that once I let myself splurge on a few items, I'd soon want to try out the whole range - the extremely sexy rose gold packaging doesn't help - And you guessed it, that's exactly what's happened. *Sigh* But you should be proud of me I only let myself purchase a few things; so I didn't entirely break the bank. *Pats self on back* 

The perfect illuminating base for an effortless "makeup-free" dewy look. Light, Luminous and Luxurious. 'Nuff said.

This has quickly become a firm favourite, it has a light sculpting shade with shimmer, I personally use this as a bronzer to warm up my complexion because I find this shade slightly too light to contour with for my skin tone. It has shimmery highlight shade that creates a beautiful glow when applied onto the high points of the face. I use a light hand when applying this product, because it is very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

The brush is designed facial sculpting and highlighting, the tapered end allows the brush to apply the shade in the hollows of your cheeks for a defined contour and miracle cheekbones. Sadly I wasn't blessed in that department so the powder and sculpt brush is my saving grace. Pair this with the Filmstar Bronze & Glow, and its a match made in heaven.

Ahh-mazing! The most luxurious eye shadow palette on the market. That may be a bold statement but it's a serious woah product that can create a sexy, sultry smoky eye. The stand out shade for me has to be the gold glitter. I like to pack on the colour with my finger in the centre of the eyelid to make the eyes pop. I also like to run the glitter along my lower lash line with a simple brown smoky eye. If you get anything from the range, definitely pick this up its a must-have! 

Next on the list is the Light Wonder Foundation and The Retoucher Concealer.

                                               

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig