My Top Five MAC Lipsticks

It's no secret that I'm a lipstick addict, so you can only imagine how painstakingly difficult it was for me to pick my top five MAC lipsticks.

My most worn MAC lipstick of all time. Its a muted plummy shade with a satin finish. it gives a 'my lips are naturally this nourished' look. It's a good all-rounder with the perfect dose of plum, brown and pink all topped off with a slight sheen.

The most versatile lipstick I own. I'll admit it looks terrifying in the bullet, but its a beautiful berry shade with a satin finish. A very buildable lipstick, it applies sheer on the lips but can be layered to achieve a deep vampy purple shade. Perfect with a smoky eye on a night out.

A bright reddish-fuchsia shade with a retro matte finish. This shade makes a bold statement, its a great shade for women who tend to shy away from true reds. It has an opaque colour payoff and wears well for a few hours, but best paired with a lip liner to seal the deal.

An intense reddish-burgundy shade with a matte finish. The formula is not too drying and the lipstick glides on to the lips without looking patchy. The formula has incredible longevity - this is the lipstick you can wear through a Christmas dinner and it wont budge. Ever had that problem when your lipstick starts to bleed out and your left with an awful dark lip line? Not with this shade, it requires no maintenance, so whether your on a night out dancing your troubles away or at a Christmas dinner passing the brussel sprouts, your lipstick isn't going anywhere.

A cult-classic shade. Ever since Kim Kardashian revealed this was her favourite lipstick shade with NARS turkish delight lip gloss layered over, the beauty community went gaga. Myself included. It is a soft cool-toned pink-nude with a frost finish. Although the hype around this shade has died down, I still find myself reaching for it on those "makeup-free" days. Maybe with NARS turkish delight layered on top? What can I say? I guess its my ode to Kim.


                                              

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig