Oribe Gold Lust

Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore shampoo and conditioner. Basically your hair's new best friend. 



My hair care story so far is I've coloured and bleached my hair twice in the past two years. I'm a victim of incredibly frizzy hair so I've been styling my hair with heat regularly for the past ten years. So as you can imagine my hair has become dry, thin and lacklustre.

The blogger sphere has been raving about Oribe products for the past few years, but I've never been able to bring myself to bite the bullet and buy from the range. But after my last hair appointment with my stylist I decided to take the plunge and splurge on the gold lust repair and restore shampoo and conditioner. I mean doesn't the name just sell it to you?

The rejuvenating formula combines healing oils and extracts to restore your hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime. Literally like new hair, well maybe not literally. The results may have persuaded me to pick up more from the range. I know, I know my bank account hates me right now. At £46 a bottle, I would too.

For now, I'm enjoying using the duo and nursing my hair back to health.







No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig