By Terry Loving

I know I'm about a year or so late to the party, but I just had to do a post on these. I've always heard the hype around the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadows but never gave into temptation. Until last week when I was having a "browse" in Space NK and became so infatuated with them. It was love at first sight. 


I picked up two shades, ok *holds hands up* seven but I only bought two. Which was painful enough, because they're £29 for 1.2g of product. The blogger sphere hyped about the shade Misty Rock after Tanya Burr mentioned it in a Favourites video and the rest is history.

I had to pick up Misty Rock, it would have been rude not to, but I was also suckered into buying Velvet Orchid. Both are purple shades at different ends of the spectrum, would work beautifully together or individually. Misty Rock is a pink taupe shade perfect for all over the lid with lashings of mascara. Velvet Orchid is a smoky purple shade perfect for a smoky eye with a bit of an edge, paired with a nude lip.

The Ombre Blackstars have a unique formula, second to none. Buildable, light-reflecting and long lasting. What more could a girl want?

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig