3 Ways To Be Confident Being You

The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.

1. Embrace Your Flaws
One of the most hindering factors in self confidence, is self-esteem. Nobody is perfect, we all have parts of ourselves we wish we could change, but those are the qualities we should embrace most. We need to learn to love our "flaws" because they make us who we are, something we may not like about ourselves, others may love. Don't waste time apologising for your "flaws" if anyone has an issue with the real you, then they're not worth knowing.

2. Accept Your Personality
You do you, is a term that gained traction pretty fiercely in 2015. Throughout my teenage years I've always struggled to be myself, adapting my personality to fit others and various situations. I don't believe that adapting your personality should be seen negatively, but somewhere along the line I realised that I should 'do me' and live my life exactly the way I want to. Being yourself is the sexiest quality anyone can own, because you're the only one who does you best.

3. Adapt To Situations
Different situations and circumstances can call for alternative sides of your personality, your more restrained, reserved or natural side. Alternative sides of your personality should be embraced, you are not changing yourself, but adapting yourself to the most appropriate form. Be proud that you have the skill to portray and highlight yourself in your best form.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig