Shampoo Vs Conditioner

I don't take the task of washing my hair lightly, in fact it's a very big deal. For two reasons, first I hate washing my hair, and second it's so unruly I need a couple of hours to tame it after I wash it. It's practically a work out.

Something that baffles me is why shampoo and conditioner bottles are the same size. I personally double up on shampoo and condition the length and ends of my hair.  I've always avoided conditioning my scalp to prevent premature greasy hair; but after a couple of weeks I'm left with no shampoo and half a bottle of conditioner.

I enjoy a weekly deep condition and mask but I'm still stuck with half a bottle of conditioner. My hair care routine needs a mixup because frankly the products I'm currently using are doing nothing for me. I was in love with the Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore duo but at £90, I don't think my bank balance could take another hit.

If money was no object I'd go to a salon every time!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig