Beside Beauty

An insight into my beside beauty secrets. As you all know, I am a self-confessed beauty addict, but it may come as an even bigger surprise that I am an ever bigger skincare junkie. My makeup bag is always changing, but my beside essentials always stay the same.



Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
A cult beauty favourite, the ultimate skincare saviour. Great for moisturising dry skin, I mostly use this to nourish and condition my lips and cuticles. It also rescues my nose during the winter, by preventing dry skin and peeling. A cult classic.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
I'd never used a mask like this before, it's designed for dehydrated skin. A cream gel consistency that you apply before you go sleep and your skin literally drinks it up. It leaves your skin feeling quenched, nourished and revitalised. This lives on my beside table for days when my skin feels dehydrated and lacklustre.

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
First of all, doesn't the name just sell it to you? A serum, moisturiser and oil all rolled into one, which means I no longer have to feel guilty about skipping over the 6 step skincare routine, every once in a while. The serum-oil has an easily absorbed silky cashmere texture which leaves skin soft, smooth and plump by morning.  The perfect skincare product when you're feeling lazy and just want to roll into bed.

Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Sleep Mist
Essential oils of lavender, bergamot and ylang ylang. Designed to help you unwind, not to overpowering perfect to help you drift off into a deep sleep. Something I find I need after a particularly stressful or busy day.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig