#HMBALMAINATION

'High-fashion design doesn't have to be a matter of price. Since 2004, H&M have collaborated with international designers and style icons from Karl Lagerfeld to Beyonce on capsule collections and specially created campaigns.' - H&M

Ever since Olivier Rousteing stepped onto the Billboard Music Awards red carpet last May with Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn, to announce the Balmain for H&M collaboration I've thought of nothing else.

I don't know about anyone else, but when Kendall Jenner stepped out onto the red carpet, the first  thought I had was I NEED her outfit. A heavily embellished velvet jacket paired perfectly with thigh high suede boots. The DREAM outfit.

With less the 48 hours until the full collection is released in stores and online, *Literally jumping up and down* I can't contain my excitement
                               


So the rules are simple, be there or be the muse behind the shortest horror story ever: SOLD OUT

                                                   


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig