Gianvito Rossi Moment

Gifts for no reason are always special, but my jaw literally hit the floor when I opened these. Earlier this year, someone special surprised me with these shoes, I had been lusting after a pair for a while but never bit the bullet. So on a normal night on a normal day during a normal week, he delivered a net-a-porter box, and from there the addiction began.



Kylie Jenner enabled my love for the Portofino heels and my love affair with Gianvito Rossi began. I have to admit, I've always lusted after a pair of Louboutins but these babies have given me my fix (for now). 

"The real luxury of shoes lies in the pleasure of slipping them on," says Gianvito Rossi of his expertly crafted footwear. Made in Italy, the timeless PVC-paneled black suede pumps will work with everything from weekend denim to a classic LBD. With an elegant pointed toe and slim heel, the plexi pump is a staple in any woman's wardrobe. The only danger is, you risk wanting a pair in every shade. I can hear my bank account weeping already.

If you're in the market for a new pair of heels, or even your first pair of designer shoes Gianvito Rossi is the way to go. The Calabria 'Plexi' Pumps are incredibly comfortable, not just dinner shoes, and lets face it, its all about looking killer in seriously sexy heels. 

Next on the list is definitely a pair of the Portofino heels! Shhh

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig