Poison Girl


Dior is brand that has stolen my heart, from their skincare to their fragrance, there's always something on my wishlist.

Poison Girl is a powerful, alluring scent. Delicious and toxic, a sensual trap that instantly poisons. Immediately recognisable.

A bitter-sweet floral with orange with base notes of Venezuelan Tonka Bean and The Grasse Rose. Although the name suggests the fragrance is marketed for a younger audience, I truly imagine this being popular with a variety of women. It's a sensuous, sexy scent.

I adore rich evening scents and this has certainly joined my collection as a new favourite. Okay you totally got me, I may have been suckered in by the advertisement too, *holds hands up* but you can't deny that Camilla Rowe owned the editorial campaign.

If you're in the market for a new summer fragrance, give Poison Girl a try.




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig